Monday, July 13, 2009

Sofia's Closet--Grand Opening


While I may be a single gal with no children, I can't help but gush over clothing and accessories for little girls.

Today I'd like to share the launch of a new e-store created by a friend of a friend--yes two degrees of separation.

Welcome to Sofia's Closet (http://www.sofiascloset.com/). These are customized, handmade dresses for little girls that include pillowcase dresses, sundresses with matching headcover, pouch purses, tutu dresses and so much more! Rifling through this closet I wish I had a little girl. But I'm blessed with a four-legged princess and grace her with Burberry hairbows and other accessories.

Take a peek and you'll fall in love with these designs. If you have something specific in mind, contact Sofia and her mother and they will design your custom princess dress.

Isn't the little girl absolutely beautiful?! Wishing Sofia's Closet much success!

Krysha








0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin