Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pheromone Love Scent

Right now I made a decision to take my business to the next level.  Growing a business in this economy can be daunting and frightening.  My friends will tell you that I have a strong inner core and strength and such optimism. Well that's because as a small business owner and building a nonprofit requires more than 80 hours a week.   Nonetheless, pounding the pavement, networking, and asking for donations takes confidence. 

In my daily online research,  I came across this website which caught my attention. Pheromones is increasingly in the news for the science behind it. Pheromones are airborne chemicals, detected through the nose that sends a signal to the brain and thus attracts the opposite sex. The problem is, through quick research, our bodies are producing less and less pheromones.
But can it be bottled? Well I'm going to try it. Love Scent Pheromone products is the web's only "pheromone superstore." They carry all the popular brands of pheromone cologne for both men and women as well as other related fragrance products. They also offer an iron-clad return policy and all products are shipped within one business day.

Let me know if you have tried it and what you think!
Also, by clicking here,   I receive a small percentage which goes directly to our nonprofit http://www.pawsitivelyhumane.org/.


Love Scent 300x250

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin